JTrac is an open source and highly customizable issue-tracking web-application written in Java.
- Extremely easy to install
- Unlimited project spaces per installation
- Custom fields and drop-downs for each project
- Customizable workflow per project
- Field-level permissions
- Detailed history view
- E-mail notifications
- File attachments
- Full text search
- Filter searches even by custom fields
- Detailed dashboard view of statistics
- Export data and search results to Excel
- Support for anonymous browsing of projects
- Cross-reference items to each other, e.g. 'duplicate of', 'depends on' etc.
- Translated into multiple languages (Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and more)
- Platform independent and various databases supported
- Support for LDAP, Active Directory or CAS based authentication
- Embedded database and web-app server - download and start using right away!
Please see the feature documentation for more. Also see what users are saying about JTrac.